Mar 17, 2011

Small Stuff

Its the little things that help with the transition.

Like making really delicious homemade pizza! 

Seriously the highlight of my eating week! 

Finally found the PERFECT juice to take my vitamins with everyday!
I take a lot of vitamins on a daily basis, and finding the right orange juice has been a bit of a challenge.
Today we found Orange/Mango juice! It is yummy. 

Besides the small stuff... God is doing BIG stuff!!

Ronald and I just found out what we are going to be teaching in June! Ronald is going to be teaching 5 courses at CBC! WOW!!! He is already busy preparing and excited about the new challenge. I am possibly going to be co-teaching a children's ministry type of class, also at CBC. I'm excited about this opportunity, especially because the person that I would be teaching with has so much more experience teaching children's ministry than I do ... so I can learn a ton from her!

Besides working with CBC, I have something else in the works ... I am really excited about this new program that I might be starting and ask you all to pray with me as I do something I never imagined I would be doing; Although, I never thought that I would move to the other side of the world and I did ....  I ask that you pray that God would give me the wisdom and strength to make the right decisions through this process.

1 comment:

courtney said...

yay caidy! super pumped for you. both for the exciting teaching in your future, and for your yummy pizza. also, i love the new table and chairs...beats the stairs :)
love court