Oct 2, 2010

The First

Hello All!

I (Caidy) think that I have started to write this first post about ... 5 times. Does it even matter the formality of a blog? Does the content even matter? I have decided not.
I am afraid that these first few posts are probably going to be a little "rough around the edges". Having spent the last 5 years being graded on everything I write I am sad to say that my sense of "free write" has been taken away. Without a topic or a purpose to I find it VERY difficult to get my thoughts down and out. I hope that my passion to blog and talk about life will come back soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me start with a little introduction.

Caidy: born and raised in west greenwich, rhode island. Moved to TN to attend Lipscomb University in 2005. Majored in Bible:Children's Ministry ... LOVED IT. I graduated in May 2010!! I love early, crisp mornings with the birds chirping and wind blowing. One of my favorite things is seeing the Holy Spirit working in my life and the lives of people around me.

Ronald: born and raised in the Philippines. Moved to the USA in 2003 to attend Lipscomb University. Ronald's main intent on coming to the states was to learn and then go back to Cebu Bible College and teach. graduating undergrad with a BA:Bible, Biblical Languages, Ronald began pursuing his masters of divinity in 2006 and will graduate in 2010!! Ronald likes resting... in every meaning.


In the last 5 years we...

-got to know each other .. (I learned that if our relationship were to get serious I would have to decided to move to the Philippines with him or not)

-fell in love

-decided to get married

-got engaged

-got married


We are now...

-preparing to move to the Philippines as missionaries.

No comments: