Dec 20, 2012

Community -- Caidy gets honest Part 2

A few months ago I wrote about how my transition to Cebu has been a rough one. You can read about that here.

With much joy I am please to announce God has been faithful and is daily bringing me to new communities! I guess I just needed to be honest with myself and with you all about how much I was truly struggling with it all. 
The power of confession is incredible. The power of genuine pray is even more incredible. 
I was down on my knees pleading with God, "If this is where you want me then you will have to send me a great community to be a part of because I am ready to leave!" 
Through this whole experience I have been reminded of how great our God is! He is faithful and will not give us more than we can bear. I gave it all to him; somehow I was able to let go of the pain and give it all to God ... and don't ask me how I did it because I haven't a clue. 
I somehow let God guide me to the community(s) He wanted me to be in. 
BEST DECISION EVER! 
Since then, and I'm talking literally a week after that prayer, God has abundently blessed me (and Ronald) with multiple communities. 



Once a week I get together with these gwapa ladies. We share a meal and talk about all the awesome things God is doing in our lives! These ladies constantly encourage me to keep serving our incredible King! 

Ronald and I also get to spend time with these smiling faces once a week. This is a diverse group of people and we LOVE them! We are challenged, encouraged and loved by these people. So blessed to be part of this community. 


One time a month we get together with some other young couple friends! We share a meal together, catch up and talk about what has been going on in each others ministries. God is good and is doing great things through these people! (note: these are old pictures .. but these are the faces I am talking about) 



And, of course, the community of kids at the Jesan Center is always a blessing! The kids are a constant reminder of how we should be in Christ... just like children. 




I certainly can't forget these other faces who brighten my weeks! 





I dont have pictures of all the people God is blessing my life with but He sure is active in making certain I am blessed by community. 
Thank you all for your prayers! 

Love and Peace.
-Caidy 




No comments: