Dec 21, 2010

A new leaf


***DISCLAIMER: As many of you may know, I am having a REALLY hard time forming complete sentences these days .... so please bare with me as I try to get my thoughts/feeling down. Some things may not make sense but translate for yourself. :) ***


It's that time. Ronald and I begin a new journey today. Today we move to FL for the holidays ... there we will spend time with my family and tie up lose ends. In a few weeks we will be making that LONG trip to the other side of the WORLD ... all the way to the Philippines.

So many emotions are rushing through me right now. I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to say goodbye to my BFF's. God has blessed me over the last few years with GREAT friendships here in Nashville. I am sad to leave them, knowing that it might be years before I have friendships like that in the Philippines. However, God is good, and if He blessed me once I know He can bless me again.

I will never have friendships like the ones I have had here .... I will never have a friend who I tell anything to without fear of losing her. I will never have another number 1a. I will never had another friend with a loud high pitched laugh. I will never have another friend who can make a room of confident people feel SO uncomfortable with just a few words. I will never forget the memories made over the last 5 1/2 years, and I will always love and cherish the many friends I have made here in Nashville. You guys have been a great love and support to me ... encouraging me to follow Gods plan, no matter how difficult it would be to stay bye. I love you guys.

I know that God has new friends for me, just waiting for my arrival in Cebu. New friends to make new memories with. I am excited to see who God puts in my life and how these friendships form. I am excited to see how God will use me (and Ronald) to impact His people in the Philippines.

We are turning a new leaf today. Leaving behind what we know and are comfortable with to pursue the Lords plan for our lives.

I love you, Nashville.

Watch out Cebu ... here we come. ;)

Love and Peace.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for both you guys, and for Cebu. You're right....here they come!!
-Chris